COVID-19: Due to the coronavirus and associated quarantine measures, this year’s UNTF conference will be delayed until later this year. More details will be announced once dates are confirmed. Please continue to submit abstracts in the mean time.
We are pleased to announce that the next Universities’ Nuclear Technology Forum (UNTF) will be held at Bangor University later this year.
The Nuclear Forum provides an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students and final-year undergraduate project students to showcase their research results in areas of nuclear science, including:
- New fuel technologies and synthesis
- Radiochemistry of the nuclear fuel cycle
- Radioactive waste management and decommissioning
- Structural materials for nuclear systems
- Nuclear safety, security and radiation protection
- Modelling in nuclear science from the atomic to the mesoscale
- Thermal-hydraulics and computational fluid dynamics
- Nuclear applications in medicine and biology
- Fundamental nuclear physics measurements
- Public acceptance of nuclear science and knowledge management
- Advanced nuclear systems and fusion technologies
Abstracts are now open for oral or poster presentations. More details may be found here.
For any enquiries please contact Dr Iuliia Ipatova and Dr Lee J. Evitts at email@example.com