We are sorry to announce that, due to the pandemic, there will not be a UNTF in 2021.
However, we look forward to seeing you in the summer of 2022 at Bangor University.
The Nuclear Forum provides an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students and final-year undergraduate project students to showcase their research results in areas of nuclear science, including:
- New fuel technologies and synthesis
- Radiochemistry of the nuclear fuel cycle
- Radioactive waste management and decommissioning
- Structural materials for nuclear systems
- Nuclear safety, security and radiation protection
- Modelling in nuclear science from the atomic to the mesoscale
- Thermal-hydraulics and computational fluid dynamics
- Nuclear applications in medicine and biology
- Fundamental nuclear physics measurements
- Public acceptance of nuclear science and knowledge management
- Advanced nuclear systems and fusion technologies