We are pleased to announce that the Universities’ Nuclear Technology Forum (UNTF) will be hosted remotely by Bangor University on 10th November 2020 from 13:00 onwards. The afternoon conference will be free to attend. There is still time to register attendence for the forum, please fill in the document here and send to email@example.com. If you would like to be updated for future UNT forums (including the physical forum held next year), please tick the mailing list box on the registration form.
Note that we aim to hold a physical version of the forum in the summer of 2021 at Bangor University.
The agenda for the forum is shown below. Alternatively, a pdf version of the agenda may be downloaded here.
The Nuclear Forum provides an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students and final-year undergraduate project students to showcase their research results in areas of nuclear science, including:
- New fuel technologies and synthesis
- Radiochemistry of the nuclear fuel cycle
- Radioactive waste management and decommissioning
- Structural materials for nuclear systems
- Nuclear safety, security and radiation protection
- Modelling in nuclear science from the atomic to the mesoscale
- Thermal-hydraulics and computational fluid dynamics
- Nuclear applications in medicine and biology
- Fundamental nuclear physics measurements
- Public acceptance of nuclear science and knowledge management
- Advanced nuclear systems and fusion technologies
For any enquiries please contact Dr Lee J. Evitts and Dr Iuliia Ipatova at firstname.lastname@example.org